Roof Issues That We Can Repair
We will discuss some common roofing problems that you might come across in your home and what can be done to fix them.
1. Examine your current roof condition. Determine any weakness. We look for sagging portions, missing shingles, damaged flashing or signs of leakage.
2. Check for any leaks.
3. Repair any seals around skylights, chimneys, vents, and other equipment on your roof that need to be repaired.
4. Ensure that there is adequate roof drainage and run-off. We repair low spots causing damage to the home’s foundation or interior.
5. We remove debris from your collapsed roof. Also, we apply sealants or coatings when necessary.
6. Always maintain a high standard of roofing materials. Therefore, we will inspect it every few years to ensure it is still holding up as expected.
7. Moreover, we replace or repair damaged vents on flat or pitched roofs.
8. Examine the shingles for indications of faulty flashing. Our professional team workers apply a flashing adhesive to seal any joints. So, it can allow water penetration into the home during rainstorms.