Our Roof Tarping Services in Denver
Types of roof tarping solutions we provide:
Our Permanent roof tarping solutions
- Steel Covers – These covers are placed over the damaged area or weakened wall to provide support. The steel rods that hold this cover in place are secured into the foundation of the home. It can prevent you from being able to lift up the tarp. Also, we make it effectively permanent until you repair your foundation.
- Timber Covers – We place timber covers over the damaged area or weakened wall and hold it in place by timber boards. It connects the foundation of your home. This solution is not as secure as steel coverings. But it does provide a more aesthetically pleasing solution while still being effective. You can remove timber covers when you complete the repairs on your foundation.
Our Temporary roof tarping solutions
This is a temporary roof tarping solution typically used while you wait for your permanent coverings to be ready.
- A-Frame Tarps – A-frame tarps are extremely adjustable. You can easily adjust as needed to accommodate areas of your home that need protection. These tarps are removable once repairs have been completed on your foundation.
- Sand Bags – This is a temporary solution that acts as a sandbag to support the weakened area0 We use these tarps to support gutters or parts of your roof that have been damaged and need additional support until permanent tarping solutions can be acquired.
- Wall Tarp – We also do roof tarping over the entire exterior wall of your home that has damage. So, we provide protection for your windows and doors until permanent tarping solutions can be acquired.
- Floor Tarps – Our professional workers will do floor tarping if your floor has serious damage to water. Sometimes, the floor becomes weak due to damage that occurred on your roof. This tarp provides protection until you install a new one. But it does not provide any support for the area so additional support is required.
contact The Chimney Kings today at (303) 331-7979 for an estimate.